Top Shelf Aquatics

All-Glass 16 gallon bow?

Wasabi

Does anyone know if this tank is out yet? What are the dimensions? I don't see it on the All-Glass site but they do have a 20" bow front hood available in the new products section so I'm assuming it's 20" long. Sounds like the perfect nano with a CPR Aquafuge on back and a 96 watt 20" Coralife Aqualight(w/legs) on top. Heck, I don't even have my first nano going and I'm planning the next.:P Wonder if I can squeeze a Red Headed Goby, a Royal Gramma and a small Perc in there safely?

Thanks for any input,

Scott

c_k_kuehne

Are you sure you read that correctly ???

I looked all over the new products section and couldn't find a 20" bow front hood. When you click a link to get to bow front hoods it takes you to a page that has all their hoods. There is a 20" there but thats not a bowfront --- down twords the botton there is a 26 gallon bow front hood mentioned but I believe thats approx 24" long.

If you were reading correctly please give us a link to the exact page so we can check it out --- heck maybe I was just blind when I went over to the AGA site.

You know, you're right, I read that wrong.zzz I saw the 'bow front dlx' link on the left and read it too fast. The 16 supposedly does exist though. Here's a link to a thread here:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...ghlight=bow+may

Looks legit from that thread. If it isn't out already, hopefully they are due soon. That would be a great size for my den. Thanks for my input,

Scott

Archived