Cultivated Reef

StanD

Gerber77

Just did the group buy on a vortech and Stan was great. Fast to answer questions and very understanding. Wouldn't hesitate to work with Stan again on anything. Thanks Stan!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purchase the Tunze 9002 through Stan's GB. Everything was well organized and communication was quick. Stan was right on top of my questions. The invoicing and shipping by the reseller was blazing. ( I got the UPS number 12 hours after invoicing). I would not hesitate at all when purchasing from him again.

If only I could afford the vortech....

I got the MP20 through the GB from StanD. He was fast and answered all my questions quickly. I received the MP20 and could not be happier. Thanks again Stan for the GB and saving me some hard earned money!

Have no hesitation dealing with StanD- he pulled together a great group buy for the Tunze 9002 and saved everyone $$. I searched for a month for a good deal on this skimmer and nothing could touch the price StanD was able to negotiate. The whole process was as smooth and hassle free as it gets.

I got the skimmer yesterday- just one week after placing the order. Thanks again!

Jim

• 1 month later...

Just found this thread.

StanD does NR a great service with his GB's. He is really donating his time to get excellent prices. Everything went swimmingly when I ordered my TEK.

I agree 100% with everything said above. I got in on the latest group buy of the MP20 and everything went so smoothly with both Stan and the seller that I thought something had to be wrong. I ordered last Tuesday, paid with Paypal, and had the pump on Friday. Not too bad from California to South Carolina.

I will not hesitate a minute to deal with Stan in the future. Thanks for continuing to put this together Stan.

Great doing business with Stan. I got a Vortech pump from a group buy he organized and everything went well. Fast responses and it made it here in 2 days. I couldn't ask for a better transaction.

Thanks Stan D for the group buy and the money you saved me.

• 1 month later...

I ordered a few zoas, etc from Stan about 2 years ago. He packaged them immaculately, threw in beaucoup extras, and shipped them very shortly after I sent the cash. They have now completely taken over the tank, so a great investment and not bad on the eyes either.

Great seller!!!

AMAZING seller! Bought a 12" Dual Satellite. Packaging was fantastic, great communication, fast shipping. He is everything that has been mentioned above and continues to impress. Thanks alot!

• 2 weeks later...

Big 2 Thumbs up for Stan!

Organized a wonderful groupbuy, answered an onslaught of questions and stuck it through even when there were some complications.

TriggerHappyDude

I would like to stay StanD was awesome with helping me purchase my VorTech MP40w!

The purchase and sale were quick and easy and it arrived very fast, within two days!

WOW, I wished every transaction were like his! Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...

StanD is awesome.

His communication skills and professionalism are almost unmatched on NR, and I've gotten stuff from a lot of ppl here!

Just got my Vortech MP20 from the Group Buy today.

Stan very patiently and quickly answered the many questions I threw at him, and I received the pump today after paying on Friday.

I really cannot recommend Stan enough, and I'd do a transaction with him again in heartbeat, budget allowing!

Stan Rocks.

Group buy for the vortech went flawlessly. Communication was great, product shipped faster than I could blink.

Wouldn't hesitate to deal with Stan again!

Stan's the Man! I couldn't be happier with this transaction. I paid in the wee hours of the morning Sat. & have the pump in hand by Mon. afternoon. CA to TN Now that's what I call fast service! Thank you so much for setting this up! I can't wait to see this MP40w in action!

You get the coveted SPONGE BOB THUMBS UP AWARD!

200703130248.jpg

StanD is awesome.

His communication skills and professionalism are almost unmatched on NR, and I've gotten stuff from a lot of ppl here!

Just got my Vortech MP20 from the Group Buy today.

Stan very patiently and quickly answered the many questions I threw at him, and I received the pump today after paying on Friday.

I really cannot recommend Stan enough, and I'd do a transaction with him again in heartbeat, budget allowing!

Lol....I need you to write up a recommendation for me on LinkedIn so I can get a job! Haha....

glad to help out B)

• 2 weeks later...
TriggerHappyDude

The ReefGeek Group buy went smooth, and I know Stan put in a lot of extra time to help us all get a nice discount on the products purchased through that GB, good job Stan! Thanks!

• 5 months later...

Got my Vortech from Stan's latest group buy. The whole process was very smooth and very quick. I had my vortech less than a week after sending my first PM. Thanks again!

Thanks againf or the GB Stan, thats like the fourth time I've thanked you. CAN YOU TELL IM HAPPY YET? CAN YOU?!?! ANSWER ME!

rofl - I don't frequent the feedback forum too often. thanks for the kind words everyone B)

electraglide999

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing. Please keep up on offering the GB's. I love my vortech. Thank you for your hard work. Item arrived quick and in excellent condition. What else can anyone ask for. AMAZING.

THANK YOU.

• 7 months later...

Archived