Pod Your Reef

Scratching the 5.5 already.......

john76

...........to upgrade to a 15.

It's gonna have a accryliccity 16x14x6 fuge, 2x65watt pcs and a CPR Bak Pak 2R.

I'm going to transfer everything from my month old 5.5 in to this.

The 5.5 is just too small and my son keeps complaining that he wants another fish in there.(That's what I told the wife anyway).:

The upside is that the only thing I have to buy is the tank and the fuge. I already had a stand the lights and BakPak sitting around. Hopefully I'll have the canopy built this weekend so I can start posting pics of my "Son's" new tank.

Any thoughts on what I should stock it with? :)

I've heard this referred to as many different things. I just call it 'the itch' as my Eclipse 12 fish only tank progressed to a reef tank, added a 5 and 1/2 gallon for my son and now he has a mantis tank, I added another 5 and 1/2 gallon dwarf seahorse tank, I have a 2 and 1/2 gallon to soothe me in my bedroom (lucky is making me that cool hood/base for it), and I am in heavy planning right now for a 180 downstairs in the basement.

Once this hobby gets you, you're screwed. :happy:

same here... i started out wanting a 3/4 gallon nano... to a 2.5 gal... then to a 5.5 gal... then i finally settled on a custom 7 gal tank wit a 5.5 sump ... wonder what i get next.. btw i started wit a goldfish and have had every freshwater fish you can think of

:P

Archived