Pod Your Reef

Nw coral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaltyDawg

I got a frag of some euphilia/hammer coral today. It was only 6 bucks too! It is about as big around as one of those tropical fish food lid's. ( small ones made by tetra).

I also got a flipping huge frag of xenia in trade for my sandsifting star that was a holy terror in my 29. kept knocking everything over! I mean the hole reef!

Here is a pic of my new hammer.

Thank you !!!! I thought so too when I saw it! The green is absolutly outstanding in constrast with the grey tones on the body. There is also some sort of neon orange sponge growing from its exoskeleton as well.

That was a great DEAL for 6 bucks... IF you'd like when it grow's I'd be intrested in a Frag unless I purchase one by then, but as for corals those are my #1 choice.

I have a realy good repore with my LFS. They treat me good and inturn I turn them on to good bulk buys and such for thier stor I find online and localy.

Yes, my hammer is really the only coral I am planning on spending a lot on. It cost me 50 bux, but it is worth it since I love the thing so much

Archived