SaltCritters.com

toby puffer

Aware

I'm wanting to keep a puffer (toby) in my 30 gallon tank, it will be a fish only setup and was wondering what else would partner it.

I was thinking of putting my maroon clown in their, any other suggestions.

No one interested in helping what will go with a puffer, fine......

I'll post on another forum in future then.

What is it with this place, not at all friendly!

cheers

???

normally i don't bother to comment on a post like that unless i know the party(s) involved but nobody was being unfriendly to you. non-response is not necessarily a unfriend gesture imo. it's called neutral. or it could've just slipped down. we lazy bastages don't usually expend the calories to mouse scroll down all the time. :P

heck, i think there's a couple of forums here i've never been in let alone posted.

if you don't get a response just give it a bump. or ask again.

I hate! people like you man! You just say a bunch of BS to get a rise out of folks trying to get all into it. And pufferguy is abolutely right. Have a great life and head into the FW section of the LFS

Thats right, you all come rushing to reply when someone says something that winds you all up, but to get a reply from whats probably a simple question ,no ones interested, patience doesnt come in to it, all i wanted was a little advice, what would you have me do, keep reposting over or shouldn't i have asked in the first place.

@Pufferguy, i've had reef tanks for around 3 years, this is my first FO, as i said, it's not the patience, normally on a forum you do get a reply at least 1-2hrs after posting.

@dusty

No rise intended, just advice!

@ Andy

I've kept FW fish for 20 years, and by no means are marine fish superior!, they're the same.

cheers

well if you get such quick replies in the other forums, why dont u just post it there and here. Then you can get more replies and also get them quickly from some body else. Really a simple solution to this problem we seem to be having.

Archived