SaltCritters.com

MrSeptember15--29Gallon Tank Thread

Mrseptember15

Mrseptember15

Update:

One of the frags I got from you is starting to bleach. I did a water change to see if it would do anything but it's still bleaching. The others frags however are doing fine, no bleaching.

Other than that, I'm selling off some zoanthids to get some moneh for a new light. :) I'll post it in the classifieds as soon as I can.

• 4 weeks later...
Mrseptember15

Update:

Everything is good, I bought a black fin goby last week and it's been in incognito since. The Red Favia is doing much more better, it's coloring back up.

DSC06289.jpg

Zoas:

Can someone I.D the 2nd one for me, I think they're lemonade something rather but I'm not sure.

DSC06287.jpg

DSC06269.jpg

• 8 months later...
Mrseptember15

So after being away from NR forever and a half, I'm back!

There's been a lot of things that have happened to my tank from equipment malfunctions to fish jumping out the list goes on...

But I'm still in the hobby and my tank is two years and a couple months old. Pretty much looks the same except I got a few new zoas, a hammer coral, and I got rid of a few coral.

Plans for the future:

-Upgrade lighting [Put this one off for way too long]

-Add more substrate [weekly water changes keep the sand levels low]

-Get more fish! [i have two watchman gobies and a clownfish :[ ) [i need suggestions!]

I also need some suggestions on lighting, a long time ago before summer time, I was thinking of getting the Odyssea Lighting. Apparently they're ballasts are known for starting fires which is the main reason on why I've been putting it off. I've read somewhere on RC that if you change the ballasts and one of the bulbs then you're in good shape? Let me know if you guys know anything about it please! I suck with hardware.

Heres the light:

http://www.aquatraders.com/30-380Wmetal-ha...ic-ballast.aspx

Pictures to COME!!!

Archived