Innovative Marine Aquariums

Anyone in the Cincinnati area?

SaltyDawg

If you are in the Cincinatti or northern KY area:

wanna trade frag for frag?

I am looking for just about anything. High light or low light. I have a set up for each.

Do a search for the Cincy Reef Keepers. They meet once a month in your area. I don't know if any other reef clubs are as generous as that bunch, but I seriously doubt it. If they have stuff overrunning their tanks, they bring it to the meeting to see who wants it. If you have something to trade, cool! If you don't, that's okay too. When I started my tank up they all gave me frags, and all they asked is that I remember the gesture when my tank is doing well and there's someone new around looking for handouts. They're great people. Check them out.

I have been to their site countless times. I have yet to get an email back when I asked (3 times) When and where their next meeting was. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the cincinnati area as well looking for frags, what is the cincy reef keepers website??????? I just started my 10 gallon nano and i now have 1 frag of xenia, 2 blue leged hermits, 2 scarlet hermits, 3 bumble bee snails, clown gobie, a peppermint shrimp, with 20 lbs. of rock. If you could help me maybe we might be able to help each other down the road and trade some frags

Cincinnati Reef keepers.com . It is a web site that tells you all about their club. But 1st youhave to be a meber to acsess any information on their site! Plus you will never get a response to any emails if you try to email them. I would try "Just about fish" on montgomery road in harpers point. That is about the only place in or out of town I know of that will frag anything in they'er tank's. have seen my blue ringed red shrooms on here? You can get some there as well. but they have a realy realy short supply so prices have risen on them quite dramaticaly. They have a huge selection of corals for this area too. SPS LPS Softies, fish ,stars, crabs, lighting you name it.

I tried once again to no availe to get a response from anyone on that site. I give up and I am creating my own.

Thank you. I talked to George today over at Just about Fish on montgomery road. He told me about the meeting in price hill today. I already had plans or I would have attended for sure!

George talked to Joe? I think? A member or founding member of the club about me and a few others here in the area wishing to join. "Spyntrax" is joining as well. Should be prety interesting and fun trading frags and meeting new people in the hoby.

Check out the reef club forums on RC. There is a frag swap in Mansfield august 9 (I think) and another one in Columbus sometime in September.

Archived