Pod Your Reef

wtfe's 7g rimless ADA (was 3g Deco)

wtfe

thanks for all the compliments! i'm just happy that it survived the power outage.

today i replaced the hydor theo heater with an old 50w stealth that i had lying around. i've used both the hydor theo 25w and 50w and had crazy temp fluctuations... so in with the tried and true. maybe i'll stick the heater in the HOB when i have the will to get out the drill.

the legs for the coralife fixture are just the basic coralife legs available at DFS or MarineDepot, such as these. i tried the adjustable swing legs but they were too big for the ADA tank.

purty :)

what material is that that you have under the tank? i currently use old towels and would like to use something cleaner looking like that for future setups.

purty :)

what material is that that you have under the tank? i currently use old towels and would like to use something cleaner looking like that for future setups.

it's a foam rubber mat made specifically to go under ADA cubes. it comes in a few different sizes and is available from the online US ADA store.

mine was $11.

it's a foam rubber mat made specifically to go under ADA cubes. it comes in a few different sizes and is available from the online US ADA store.

mine was $11.

cool, i'll have to look into that. if nothing else i'll improvise with something similar. thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived