SaltCritters.com

Help Removing my Pseudochromis

Integracer

Integracer

My second reef fish in my 10 gal nano was a Bicolor Peudochromis. Shortly my good old cycling damsel turned up dead. Next I added a Cleaner Shrimp, who was attacked to death. Now my Watchman Goobie is doing well with the Bicolor, but I WAN'T SHRIMP. I have not tried a shrimp since the Goobie, the 30 dollar experiement seems like a waste. HOW CAN I REMOVE THE BICOLOR PSEUDOCHROMIS?? Any suggestions welcome. I really don't wanna remove all the rock if I can avoid it.

Thanks!!

http://people.bu.edu/jmcc/nano.htm

fish trap bro. and anyold coke bottle. (plastic of course) cut the top off turn it around and glue it back in the bottle so you have a inverted top. next put his fav food in the bottle. then sink the bottle in the tank. he'll swim in to get the food, and then his punk @$$ won't be able to get out. B) smooth dude just plain smooth. B)

try catching it when it's sleeping. don't use an external light but you may want a small red light or something very subdued. have the light on way before you go after it tho, so that it's used to it and sleeping (or whatever fish do when they just sit there).

a little spray bottle with cyanide should do the trick....just kidding.

:o

Second the vote on the fish trap. Good idea offsprg01

Archived