SaltCritters.com

smallest internal overflow ?

NyReefNoob

wondering as i have a new 37g column how i can do my overflow, really hate to do try groove's with external box, just dont trust it for long run. was thinking of making a interior box 4x4x6" in the corner up at the top with a elbow pipe aimed upwards. need's to be quiet though, wife ready to put me out. tired of the toilet, tried dursos on other systems also. only want something with tops of 400 gph drain. thought's ?

wondering as i have a new 37g column how i can do my overflow, really hate to do try groove's with external box, just dont trust it for long run. was thinking of making a interior box 4x4x6" in the corner up at the top with a elbow pipe aimed upwards. need's to be quiet though, wife ready to put me out. tired of the toilet, tried dursos on other systems also. only want something with tops of 400 gph drain. thought's ?

for quiet try herbie style drain.(has been expland in detail in the diy forum) max rate of flow would of couse be determond by size of bulkhead combined with water level.

Archived