ReefCleaners.org

3 Month old nano, need some help

Pedro0223

Well, I think you might be ok for a while, the tank looks good, and the tang is small. I would still get rid of them asap.

Yeah I mean I dont see a probem with it as long as he gets it back before it gets too big. People do this ALL the time with hippo tangs and nobody seems to care at all. I guess the yellow color gets people invigerated. haha

-Luke

Pedro at least did the right thing by coming here guys...blame it on a LFS on why he most likely got incorrect advice about the tang. Just because there are WAY too many trolls out on this forum right now doesnt mean we shouldnt give everyone a fair chance. Next time you have the urge to do something, ask here first, we are more than eager to help you out.

belallanon

Everyone makes mistakes. It's a good thing you posted to ask. Don't sweat some of the jabs. I'd take them both back also and get yourself a false perc and maybe something else like a goby. However, I would not consider the Manderin or Psychedelic gobies (dragonets) or you'll have the Manderin Police after you :P

Randy

Matt Peacock
Originally posted by katydidit

Pedro at least did the right thing by coming here guys...blame it on a LFS on why he most likely got incorrect advice about the tang.

Exactly! I read this thread feeling sorry for our new friend.

Originally posted by katydidit

Just because there are WAY too many trolls out on this forum right now doesnt mean we shouldnt give everyone a fair chance.

People who really haven't got anything else to do.

Matt

Archived