inTank Media Baskets

I want some input on setting up my new 12 eclipse..

staticx1134

staticx1134

Hi, I am not new to saltwater tanks, just nanos....I am getting a 12 eclipse and i was wondering what could i do for a refugeum (sp lol)......... also would a rio 600 be to much water flow for this tank?? I am also using a 32watt smartlight...

PS if i use any type of fuge would i need the eclipse filter too??

Post pics of your fuges on your nanos

EDDIE:D

Just curious why you think a fuge is even necessary. I don't have a fuge on my 12 gallon tank and it looks great.

*shrug*

staticx1134

mainly because more water volume and for copods....what is your maintance scedual on your tank?? what do you have in it?

Water change weekly. And I have mushrooms, zoos, SPS, favia, LPS, xenia, anthelia, frogspawn, clove, GSP, sun coral, candy cane, rics, 3 fish, crabs, snails, anenomes ... you name it.

fullview.jpg

(2) Mini-jet 404's, Coralife 96 watt Quad 50/50 external fixture, B-Ionic, DT's Phytoplankton, Zooplankton, IPSF's Coral Heaven.

Running an Aquaclear 150 HOB filter and surface skimmer.

belallanon

I agree, I basically copied jdsabin's setup and it works great. The only difference is I have two 200 gph aquaglobe micro powerheads pointed towards each other in the back. I thought this might be too much flow so I cut each in half.

Go with the Sabin Setup...:P

Randy

The Sabin Setup. We just might have to make that stick. Just wait until he turns it into the Sabin 20! It'll be Sabin 2.0!

Archived