ReefCleaners.org

School FISH in a 15g?!

Dennis_said

Dennis_said

Yo yo,

I like the look of schools... but yeah, I have a small tank... so is there any type of fish where I can keep 3-4 of??

Green Chromis? Clown Gobies? Anything else that people had tried and had success w/ them schooling up?

MODIFICATION at the bottom :)

yes and no.... Yes, I think you'd be able to keep 3-4 chromis's in a 15gal. No, I don't think in a reef system. The bioload of that much fish wouldn't make corals too happy I don't think

Umm, the easy answer is no. Fish school as a defensive tactic they would not feel the need to school in a 15. Not to mention the problem of getting five or more fish in a 15. Although it could be done, and probably already has.

JJ

Dennis_said

Hey guys, so I'm planning on this.. in my 15g long

2 Cleaner Shrimp

Snail only cleaner crew.. maybe 10 snails in all (dunno which yet)

Variety of coral frags (hoping they will grow out for me) (Xenia, mushrooms, polyps, and maybe a hard coral)

2 Perc Clowns (I think they're the ones that stay the smallest?)

1 Royal Gramma or 1 Firefish or 2 clown gobies

Do you guys think my bioload can take it? Or if there's enough space overall? IT's a nice 24 inches long :) (got a fuge and skimmer working too)

That's all... and yes, this will probably be added over a good couple month period to not spike the bioload :) LMK if it's too much tho, sometimes I get greedy :(

Archived