Pod Your Reef

Argh!! Dang Corals.

caja

Woke up this morning to find my corals very unhappy. Apparently, the green bullseye mushroom doesn't care fo it's piece of real estate and is detaching itself to go find greener pastures. It's been trying to detach for about two days now.

Somebody decided to mess with my zoos during the night. It was either the mithrax or SeaMountain. Neither is taking responsibility.

Speaking of SeaMountain, here he is. He rearely comes down off the LR and I caught him boogying across the sand bed about two hours after the tank lights were out.

SeaMountain ... :D LOL! I love the names everyone comes up with for their livestock. Someone on here has a bristleworm named 'Phil'. :D

the zoo pic looks like it came from a documentary on the making of star wars (or some other effects laden blue screen film). It's only a matter of time before someone puts a funky space background, with aliens and spaceships and other things.

not sure what the problem is in that pic, other than the zoos that appear closed but, if there are zoos missing, check my thread in the general section regarding a fire or bristle worm eating all my zoos and chowing down on a leather coral

You can thank Mr. Marks for the electric blue tank background. :D Plus only one of the tank lights was on at the time, so the zoos were still waking up.

I had the green zoos super glued down for about a month and a half now and they were ripped off on the left side, so now they're just hanging there. I blame the mithrax crab.

could be the mithrax. let the zoos go and they will pop up everywhere.

I wasn't saying I didn't like the background, just that the shot looks like a blue screen pic.

personally, I am for a natural look on the back panel. algae, gsp, whatever can grow back there.

Originally posted by chufa

my footlong bristleworm's first name is "Anne". Her last name is "Lid". "Anne Lid", annelid, lol.

I thought bristles were polychetes. Polly Keet. Still works. I have one named frenchfry. I wish he was dead. Every time I move a rock I get a thumb full of bristles.

by your shroom moving to more desireable realestate you will now have up to 3 new shrooms! THe little bit left behind will becoe new shrooms! Congrat's!

Archived