Pod Your Reef

JASON's 25 gallon tank Synopsis

roninmagik1

the rockwork is sparse, but i'm happy with it. Leaves me some room to move the rest of the live rock from my 10 gallon, and the sand also, and everything else... now the question is...in what order should I do it?

post-28485-1199849264_thumb.jpg

post-28485-1199849275_thumb.jpg

This is my favorite of your scapes now, and yes, sometimes less is more in terms of form and function.

I did like that scape, but it wasn't stable enough, i actually thought about chiseling off some of the left rock to make them fit together, but was worried i'd end up totally breaking it. :unsure:

i've thought about it, and although it would be cool to leave my existing 10 gallon up, i don't want to have more than one tank. so yah, i'm moving everything over! So far all i've moved over is 3 hermit crabs and a snail...Oh yeah, here's a pic of my tank as it stands today.

post-28485-1200883516_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got rid of the ten gallon, and transferred it to the 25 gallon. I've been slacking on taking care of the tank, trying to get back into it.

post-28485-1202084836_thumb.jpg

Thursday night, nothing much to update, got a bubble tip anemone, the anemone shrimp is happy, my nemo remains blissfully unaware of it, he's tank raised so I'm not holding my breath for him to become an anemone lover...

post-28485-1202441007_thumb.jpg

Bought Benito the blenny on Sunday at a place called The Reefs Edge...fantastic amazing store, w/ the best selection of coral i've seen anywhere!!!!!! for anyone local to Miami/Fort Lauderdale, it's in Davie near state road 7 and griffen road.!!!

bennyblenny.jpg

• 6 months later...

Archived