Top Shelf Aquatics

Digital Cameras?

FlyGTI

I know that this question has been asked on an individual level a few times, but no one's ever kicked it around the boards yet, if I remember right. At least not recently, and it seems as if we've had a slight resurgence in new members lately.

What digital camera are you using these days?

I just bought a Sony DSC-V1 yesterday and wondered if anyone else had done so, or played with them yet.

Orange Crush

i have a hp photosmart 618. Great camera if you're not looking for anything complex or amazing. Wonderful for the average user. I've recently become slightly more than the average user, and it's no longer enough for me, but I htink it might be a while before I manage to get my dream camera, the Canon EOS 10D. You'll know when I have it by them thousands of pictures I start posting to the site.

deacon hemp

I use a nikon coolpix 990-it's macro is still good compared to cameras these days but i'm looking to upgrade to a 4500 or 5700 i still have not figured out which one i want!i will look at canon g3 aswell.

i have the Canon Powershot S200. I like it for trips and whatnot because it is tiny, but as far as taking pics of the reefs its so-so. I reaaally want the coolpix chris has.... one day :)

I have an Olympus D-360L 1.2MP Digital Camera. It is about 4 years old. I love it, even though resolution is now obsolete. I am thinking to upgrade soon to a better camera, however. While my camera takes good prints for the family, for close-up tank pics it can't compare with what I see in here.

One important feature for me is battery life. I have seen great cameras who eat batteries in an instant. Mine does not.

Archived