ReefCleaners.org

Here is my first nano, first SW tank =) bow front

mane3215

Thanks to a lot of members on the beginers board I have been able to put this together. I am thinking about breaking up and taking some of the lr out. Seems a bit much but I am not sure yet. Also I am hunting for live sand now, the only thing the lfs had was bagged ls which I dont want. I still have to build my overflow box, and a fuge for the sump of the aquaclear 300, here are the specs:

7g AGA bowfront

Thermal Compact submersible 50w heater (in ac300

AC300 with ac150 impeller

32w csl retro light

little time or temp therm

12pounds fuji/gulf lr

Here are the pics, its not really that blue, I was just fumbling with the settings on the camera.

Natural%20Close%20Up%20Small.jpgSee%20Clear%20Small.jpgSee%20Natural%20Color%20Small.jpg

I wouldnt take out a thing, that is some nice aquascaping...you make me want to go and start my minibow right this second. Nice tank!

Katydidit:

Thanks a lot. So far I have seen two small snails running around int here. I cant wait to get this thing really rolling.

Turtlewax:

Comcast is servicing their servers, the pics will probably be down until tomorrow unless I find another place to put them. Comcast isnt fast with ANYTHING, except taking my money.

Lookin' good!

I remember when I first set up my tank I ended up re-scaping because I didn't have enough room for my magnet scraper to fit in between the rocks and glass. Had to scoot the rocks towards the center and back to make cleaning room.

I love the minibow. I am thinking that my second nano will have to be a minibow. Awesome!

Archived