ReefCleaners.org

Anybody use this?

basa90

AragaMilk Liquid Aragonite: The new, easy way to add balanced calcium, carbonate buffer, and essential trace elements like strontium, magnesium, and barium to your marine or hard water aquarium. AragaMilk uses the power of natural aragonite for flash mineralization, plus a boost of magnesium to aid in coraline algae growth. No two parts to mix, no risk of overdose, AragaMilk is safe, easy, and effective.

Customer Ratings/Reviews

Brian O - Louisville, KY US

"Used for one year now and it doesn't keep KH levels high enough to discourage cyano blooms. Acropora growth has slowed to a pace slower than natural environment. I will switch to B-Ionic Two Part." - 2/19/2001

Tim B - seattle, WA USThis is me

"This stuff works great along with Kent pro buff.Lots of coraline growth after about 3 weeks.The only bad thing the bottom 1/4 solidifies after about 2 weeks so your being ripped off about 4-6 oz" - 6/28/2003

I have used it for 6 months and have had very good luck with it. Other peeps have said bad things about it but then again every tank is different. I'll continue til I have a problem.

Used it once. Noticed a gain in coralline algae, but nothing else all that great. I think that for an hour's worth of research into kalk dosing and a bag of Mrs. Wage's Pickling Lime for $1.75 at the local grocer, you'll probably come out ahead a whole lot faster.

Archived