ReefCleaners.org

Drew's Eco Dosing Pump

jsw

Just got two of these today. I'm running some water through them right now to calculate the amount they dose per minute (supposedly 1.6ml/min). I'm going to start dosing with them tonight.The plan is to hook them up to the AquaController Jr and have them turn on approximately once per hour (depending on the output) to dose B-Ionic at set intervals 24 hours per day -- with a pH limit of course.I'll let everyone know how they work out. I'm pretty stoked to not have to manually dose two-part now!

Results are in: 1.5ml/min for both with the amount of tubing I have on them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very happy with these dosing pumps. I have them set to come on once every 50 minutes for 1 minute. The OSC ACJr program is great for dosing:

OSC 1/50 ON/OFF Then DO1 ON

OSC 1/50 ON/OFF Then DO2 ON

Related parameters are rock-steady at 50 minute intervals and I don't have to worry about the drudgery of manual dosing. I am using two-part in combination with kalk top-off. As a nano SPS keeper these have been a life-saver for me.

I'm very happy with these dosing pumps. I have them set to come on once every 50 minutes for 1 minute. The OSC ACJr program is great for dosing:

OSC 1/50 ON/OFF Then DO1 ON

OSC 1/50 ON/OFF Then DO2 ON

Related parameters are rock-steady at 50 minute intervals and I don't have to worry about the drudgery of manual dosing. I am using two-part in combination with kalk top-off. As a nano SPS keeper these have been a life-saver for me.

i may just steel that from you like a photo of the moon, I am running a differant brand pump, and it is adjusted to 800ml /hr, I want 200ml/day, I can crank my pumps down to 400ml/hr, if I modifie your slate a bit I think it will work a lot better than this

If Time > 00:01 Then ALK ON

If Time > 00:16 Then ALK OFF

Archived