Coral Vue Hydros

My 30g Cube!

b_c_fisher

ok I'll get one up tomorrow just for you Kraylen but you better be checkin tomorrow night cuz it's gonna be off the chain! BIG UPDATE!

ok I'll get one up tomorrow just for you Kraylen but you better be checkin tomorrow night cuz it's gonna be off the chain! BIG UPDATE!

Oh sure Kraylen gets a response but RLC doesn't even get a nod. I am going to get a new screen name Kraylen Jr. maybe then I will get pictures posted of your tank. :P

Okay loading pictures as we speak time to start a new thread to! Look for Amanda's 20L pred tank and soon after it looks better Amanda's 2.5G Neon Majano Biotope!

FAIL! I'm at work now I got halfway with the pictures and my phone goes off with a damn emergency at a building I'm working on. ANYWAYS I'll get these up tomorrow ASAP!

Not the newest but great pics some corals you can't see in FTS cuz well frankly theyre my stars and I'm hiding them till the 40. But you get a sneak of that to!

P10207962.jpg

P1020757.jpg

P1020774.jpg

P1020775.jpg

P1020776.jpg

My CHERUB!

P1020952.jpg

EXACT opposite Misbar Pair

P1020961.jpg

Anyone say FTS?!

P1020782.jpg

P.S. that's a month old since had red bugs and everythings doing fine cept the bonsai who is just lighter and still recovering.

And a WTF is this? PIC found this in my Fluval 305 I'm running carbon and rowaphos in what the hell are they?

P1020727.jpg

I see 4 tanks plus the hidden 40 breeder ( :angry: ). How many tanks do you have????? :huh: . The last pic of the Fluval and the things. I would just taste them to see what they are.

Yea I have quite a few lets name them and where they are in my house....

Bedroom:

40 Breeder with 20 Long ABOVE TANK Fuge

20L Fiance's Mini Pred tank as soon as you walk in to the left

30 Cube the first and pride that will get transfered to the 40

10 that's getting set up for the Clowns and the Cherub

2.5 (Not in Pic) Fiance's Neon Majano Biotope

20L Cornsnake Cage in and to the right

Living Room:

180 Reef Ready but filled with all my freshwater Preds particularly my Bichir collection (Largest in AZ)

Roommate's room: (Yes they're mine I ran out of space)

20L Planted Tank/ Species Tank for my Rainbow Darter

5 Gallon Hex Tetra Tank

If I say I think your tanks are cool you might get a big head and stop posting pics. We got to keep you hungry for approval. That way you will keep posting pics. :P

Yes your tanks are way cool.

You got those little clear jelly like animals growing in your tank too. Right before I transfered my tank to the larger one I had alot like you. I think they are some sort of sea squirt or tunicate. They are hamrless but I have watched them grow over time and they mainly grow in complete darkness. In a portion of my old rubber maid sump, I have patches of them growing in complete darkness. They are harmless. Also decent filter feeders since their gut always seemed full. If you find out the name, do tell. Also your corals look really healthy, nice.

• 7 months later...

Archived