inTank Media Baskets

Thanks for the help guys, here are pics of my new setup!

mane3215

Here is what I setup this evening. I need to order live sand still, since the lfs didnt have it. I bought 12 pounds of live rock there this evening, though I told myself I wasnt going to. It doesnt look that bad int he tank, however I would like to have some room on the sides between the rock and glass to fit my mag float through.

Here they are:

Natural%20Close%20Up%20Small.jpg

See%20Clear%20Small.jpgSee%20Natural%20Color%20Small.jpg

is it really that blue? i can just see a mini hump back swimming along in there.

oh dude could you imagine waking up in the middle of the night hearing one of those things whistle from you tank? that would be so awsome. think i could fit one in my 5.5? :D

tank looks good bro! (until the evil hordes and various conglomorations of alge strike in about 3 weeks that is.) :o

Thanks guys, hehe I wish I could have whales int here, would that be sweet or what.

BTW the bottom pic is closer to how it really is, the top is just a different camera setting. I was experimenting, its not really that blue.

I am off today to try and find a lfs that has live sand for me to put down, and maybe break up some of the rock to take out and make a little more room. Though over all I am pleased with it.

Nice job. Looks great!

I've got 45lbs. re-establishing one of my tanks that set a while since we moved. Hope it looks as good as yours after it's all over. :)

What are your tank specs - lighting and tank size too? Looks like you're on the right track.

Keep us posted!

Thanks a lot pseudo.

Tank Specs as follows:

AGA 7g bowfront

Aquaclear 300 filter w/150 prop

50w thermal compact 50w heater inside the ac300

rainbowlife little time or temp therm.

12pounds of fiji/gulf lr

ordering livesand today

ALso will be buildin a fuge for inside the ac300 sump, and a fskimmer box for inside the tank.

I will updatet he pics when I do.

Archived