SaltCritters.com

Pattymelts tank.

ebin

Here are several photos of patty's tank.

6lt1xsz.jpg

Don't know dimentions, don't really like the guy, just know he has a really cute booty.

7x3ja7k.jpg

the Stand built by him, tank built by him but lifted into place by me. tank was cycled with several guava rinds and a gallon of nessy sauce. I pretty much owe any bit of reef knowlege to him and that is why i fail so often. ;)

this thread is to pay homage to a guy that really cares only about the sawdust his dog eats and the sawblades he uses to kick woods asz daily.

6lobpz8.jpg

8dy8isw.jpg

6jbx6wp.jpg

:rolleyes:

That is very Awesome...including the fish tank.

My favorite is enlay...wood work to be proud of.

opps maybe thats different boards (top doors)...but no matter what

excellent job on the cabinet

Izzue

I hope he chimes in on all the specs. It took a good amount of time making the stand he is a wizard with wood. The custom stands he creats are insane and his cabinetry is amazing.

711x6p2.jpg

8a2o3nb.jpg

6l2gr9f.jpg

85v1nxk.jpg

Everyone is complimenting the amazing woodwork, and rightly so....but I have to say that awesome reef tank would look great even if it was sitting on a stack of concrete blocks! Excellent work! :bowdown:

Thanks Zac, at least you got my good side on the picture above. My tank has been set up since Apr. of 07.Tank dimensions are 60"x32"x30",stand in 42" high and canopy is 17" high. Tank is lit by one 400 watt,and two 250 watt radium 20 k bulbsrun off galaxy ballasts.Filtration consists of a 150 gallon sump with a 12" dual becket MRC skimmer,and MRC fluidized carbon reactor. I have a large 12"x30" MRC calcium reactor, and top off is supplyed by a liter meter 3, that drips about four gallons of make up water per day.Return pump is a sequence marlinrun to two returns each with a wavy sea. Additional flow is done by four tunze 6100's on a multi cotroller.Tank is run by a octopuss 3000, that controls lights ,chiller,heater,pumps,calcium reactor etc.To many corals to list but some of my favs are red scolys, oregon tort, green polyped leather,and two large bali rose anemones.Fishthat call the tank home are pair of maroon clowns,trio of black ocellaris(from petco),pair of bellus angels,multicolor angel,flame hawk,longnose hawk,sixline wrasse,radiant wrasse,black tang,purple tang,mimic tang,blue tang,yellow eye tang,tomlini tang and lastly a naso tang. Thanks for the nice comments

Thanks for the nice comments

I think i can speak for everyone when i say You are very welcome. Your tank is just unbeleivably beautiful! :bowdown: :bowdown: omgomgomg omgomgomg

Archived