Cultivated Reef

Premium Aquatics

realhiphop

I know its been mentioned a number of times, but I just wanted to commend Premium Aquatics for all aspects of the company. They are the perfect example how a great company should be run. Not only is their product great, but they compliment that with great customer service. Jeremy and Cory have been willing to answer my questions all the time. Thanks guys!

Jonathan

NaNO ReeFiN

I ordered from them as well, they kind of messed up my order but threw in an extra 65 watt bulb for free and gave me a nice little discount on my next order! They sure know how to make customers happy!

I love premiumaquatics. I've ordered drygoods and livestock from them and cory has always been extrememly helpfull. He will also match any price on the internet, as long as it isn't some insane sale price. Never had him say no to a price drop. I've had a couple of problems with shipments that were fixed immediately by cory or jeremy.

My order got messed up too. But they gave me store credit. Kinda funny. I ordered 4 electric blue hermits. They told me that they didn't have any anymore, yet the website said they had some 50 of them in stock the whole time. So I substituted a different type of hermit. I got charged for them and didnt recieve them. So now I have store credit. :|

Archived