ReefCleaners.org

Custom Spray Bar, Gotta Love it

Toooloud

Ok so..

i rearanged some things in my Reef life.!

Mainly becouse i cant afford money, and my Seaclone 100 sucked on my 72 gallon reef.. and my Halide bulbs where cauing way too many heat issues! .

So what i did was..

1) setup a 25 gallon tank, with 30 Lbs rock and 40lbs of live sand and moved my corals over into and setup a 175 watt Metal Halide with a 15 watt No Actinic..

2) Started cleaning up my 72 gallon ( 50 gallon Sump) tank for fish only, Concidering i was having having some issues with nitrates not good for the corals but ok for the Fish.. And i bought a SeaHare to start cleaning up the inside of the tank, Just installed two florecent units ( total of 4x 40 watts of NOs) 3 10ks and 1 True 03 actinic..

Well i also built and installed this custom Spray bar, Its a Surge 6000 ( 870GPH @ zero Head) and installed a 36 inch pice of 3/4 inch PVC and drilled out holes into it.. to make it into a spray bar.

Here is a shot of it.

1169SprayBar-med.jpg

Nope, all the same size Holes , Just randomly drilled.. :)

Its just for circulation, Its behind the rocks so this way i keeps the junk out from be hind the rocks.

"i rearanged some things in my Reef life.!

Mainly becouse i cant afford money"<<<< i can now proudly say im not the stupidest person on this board lol

Archived