Innovative Marine Aquariums

What do anemones eat?

clownfish_5

Heh, shut you up there didn't I? :lol:

If that was intended for me I was actually thinking the opposite. I'm not an expert in imports/exports, but I have a feeling Canada relies on the U.S. more then the other way around. Just my opinion I could be wrong. :D

As regards to firepower perhaps, and even then...

Interesting how you guys dish out those insults whenever you can but yet won't stop putting red maple leafs on your packsacks when you go on vacation. ;)

Because this particuliar person asked if an anemone would be suitable for their tank. When told no, she/he made a new post saying they were getting an anemone anyways and what do they need to get with it. Overall he/she are doomed to fail, we tried to stop them.

Why is that everytime somebody asks a question, some "smart" people will answer back very rude just to point out their opinions?

This is by and large my problem with the larger reefkeeping fora. No help is offered, just insults...

All that was said was "if you don't know what what an anemone eats your not ready for one especially in that size tank" and I was just agreeing with what was said before me and seemed to be the only person jumped on for it. How is that an insult? That is help.

It would have been more helpful to educate the person instead of just tell him he's a moron.

Maybe you should go back and refresh your memory of this thread:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...p;#entry1399341

Edit: I see you just posted in it. People offered the OP solid advice and three days later they're posting, "What does an anemone eat?"

Maybe you should go back and refresh your memory of this thread:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...p;#entry1399341

Edit: I see you just posted in it. People offered the OP solid advice and three days later they're posting, "What does an anemone eat?"

This is exactly why people get short with newbs...

I don't know how many times I've seen this happen.

They don't like what they heard the first time so they change the question and do whatever they want anyhow.

I don't think anyone was rude - I think they where blunt - wrong? no. Could they have pitched a softball? Maybe... but will it make a difference anyhow? Doubt it... he'll do whatever he wants anyhow.

Well, fair enough... I apologize for the accusations, but even still it would have been even more helpful to expand on the info given. I guess I'm just used to huge paragraphs, not just "don't buy this animal".

Archived