Innovative Marine Aquariums

An Actual Use for Eclipse Stock Lighting

Jahkaya

I finally found an Actual use for my eclipse stock lighting. I have a 20 that is half way through it's cycle. I got some Spaghetti Macro at a Marine society meeting. I threw it in the HOB with some sand and rock, until my real fuge got started. I was just waiting for additional cash flow for a bookworm when I realized I have an 8 watt POS NO light from my Eclipse 3 gallon that I could use to light the HOB for the time being. The question is will this be enough light to grow Macro in a three gallon Fuge, or will the Macro just merely survive?

ELGORDOINAVW

i'm thinking that it will barely survive. why don't you go to wallmart and buy a bayco flourescent worklight? it's got a 13 watt pc 6500k bulb in it. the price is ten bucks comes within a plastic housing w/a reflector. you can also find it at homedepot but they only sell the deluxe model that has the 6500k bulb but it is 20 bucks, or they sell the 2x13 watt fixture but the bulbs are 2700k not that great imo. i say get one or two at walmart. then all you do is lay it on top of your fuge and walla let there be healthy macro.

Archived