Pod Your Reef

What do you all think of this?

Toooloud

I have a 70 gallon, Now its a fish only tank.. While i take care of some Hair algae and Cycno .. Well LOTS OF it.. it was just overtaking the corals.. So i removed the corals.

BUt what i was thinking about doing was using some "Eggcrate" and devide about 4 inches of the side of the tank and placing a rock there and some Grape Calupra. now i want to use the screen of some sort becouse i do have a naso tang who loves it.. and would eat it all up in a heart beat.. So What do you all think?

I guess what im looking to find out is would the Calupra stay contained in the devided area.. or does it release spores that would spread over the tank?

unless the caulerpa gows sexaul it will only spread to eareas it can grow on. you may have to trim it back to keep it just in the separete area

freakaccident

It may spread but the tang will keep it down. When you trim it it will float all over and spread. I had g caulerpa on a few rocks from another tank. I put them in the big tank with my yellow tang and in a few days he had them cleaned off.

Archived