inTank Media Baskets

JBJ 24g DX w/ 150w HQI

pprwngs

ALL HANDS ON DECK!!! Well let's see @ 0330 PST tragedy struck the reef. A crack going from the front top left down to front bottom right met with another large crack from right top right to right bottom left. So in more simple terms my tank made a V crack the size of Texas. Not to mention the other 2 small ones pairing off from the main at the bottom to make a X design.....

Well my rock sits in a bucket and my corals and my clown and my fire shrimp are in ziplock containers awaiting a trip to a LFS or if any one in the area can meet me to get some corals and livestock..... Not sure what I'll do I hope some $ value can be given at my LFS or if any of yall want them we can work it out...

ALL HANDS ON DECK!!! Well let's see @ 0330 PST tragedy struck the reef. A crack going from the front top left down to front bottom right met with another large crack from right top right to right bottom left. So in more simple terms my tank made a V crack the size of Texas. Not to mention the other 2 small ones pairing off from the main at the bottom to make a X design.....

Well my rock sits in a bucket and my corals and my clown and my fire shrimp are in ziplock containers awaiting a trip to a LFS or if any one in the area can meet me to get some corals and livestock..... Not sure what I'll do I hope some $ value can be given at my LFS or if any of yall want them we can work it out...

My NanoCube24 cracked too! It was hell. I ended up getting a crack from the top right corner all the way down to the bottom. All the water except about 5 gallons drained out. I had to rush to the fish store to buy a replacement tank and then I had to clean all the mess and transfer everything. Overall, a pretty stressful expreience. One thing I was happy about was that I had no losses. What year is your NanoCube24? Does it have a label on the back? Mine that cracked was from like 2005. The newer ones supposedly have a better glass. Did you contact JBJ? Good luck.

reefernanoman

Wow that suck! Are they going to give you any guarantee? I saw that tank set up at vivid before they broke it down. I bought my tank in december 2005, it crashed once, I drained it, then I moved later on and never had a problem with my glass cracking.

Wow that suck! Are they going to give you any guarantee? I saw that tank set up at vivid before they broke it down. I bought my tank in december 2005, it crashed once, I drained it, then I moved later on and never had a problem with my glass cracking.

Archived