Coral Vue Hydros

15 high nano pics...

sammy33

It has been many months since I have posted any pics. Looking at the pics in this section is definitely one of my favorite features of this board. Thought I would share a few shots of my tank.

It is still a work in progress at about 10 months old and has suffered a move to a new house.

Beautiful tank, I like the look of the high and xhigh tanks.... Makes me want to replace my 20L with a 20h or 29.

Originally posted by 2D_Todd

Beautiful tank, I like the look of the high and xhigh tanks.... Makes me want to replace my 20L with a 20h or 29.

Thanks! :) Always a work in progress.

Funny that you say you want a high style tank because I am really interested in getting a 20L. LOL

Poci's tend to grow short stubby branches... I think it's find as is, upright. Looks like it's already branching to the right. If you're not happy with the growth pattern later on, you can then decide on whether to frag it and attach the new frag horizontally. Is this your first sps?

Dennis_said - Just the Firefish and a Yellow Watcman Goby. The Watchman pretty much always hangs out with his buddy Pistol Shrimp under the big rock. Both refused to come out for pics! LOL

danano - Yes this is my first SPS. Broke my SPS cherry! Have been testing calcium levels and I am above 400. I am going to take your advice and watch it grow for a while before moving it.

Originally posted by Searlesy

May I ask what are the dimensions of your tank?

Sorry took so long to answer. The tank is 20x10x18 inches (width x depth x height).

The tank was donated to my nano addiction by my wonderful girlfriend (at the time). I asked her to marry me later on. I figured I needed to hang on to her since she supports my nano hobby and she is also incredibly good looking too! :love:

Archived