Pod Your Reef

Like to Introduce myself!

Toooloud

Hello All you fellow reefers,

I would like to take this time to introduce myself..

My Name is Michael and i go by the nick name ( toooloud ) mainly becouse of two things, i tend to get very loud when arguing ( debating somthing) and i drive a car and love music playing at Toooloud of a volume.

Myself i have been in the freshwater Hobby for about 10 years, Started off with Oscars, moved to Fresh water stingrays and then to a community tank witch i have now,

i started with the saltwater hobby Jan 13th of 2001 as i had taken a saltwater tank from a friend who was moving..

From that time i have had many tanks from 2.5 gallons right up to 110 Gallons, Over the last 2 years i have had problems like everyone eles, i had a 110G tank crack on me.. and i have had power outages and heaters go nutz.. Problems many have had and over come.. Learning from our mistakes..

I came on to the internet looking for asistance and found what i was looking for, Found Great people like yourselfs who i can share my joys with and they can share theres with me.. Been able to find the info im looking for online as well as share the info i have online..

I currently have a few tanks.. all of witch i will gladly Share with everytone .. By showing Pictures and writeups on the information on those tanks.. that information will come later.. For now i would like to share what i have!

Fresh water

-----------------

90 Gallon tank with ( 2 ID sharks , mollies and Angels)

35 gallon Pound wth Koi

90 Gallon pound as wel koi

30 gallon African Chiclid tank

Saltwater

-------------------

72 Gallon with 50 gallon sump Fish only

Inhabitants are ( 4 inch naso tang 10 months old , 2 true precula clowns 18 months old, Bi color blennie 15 months old , and a Pj Cardinal 12 months old)

We just bought a house and have plans of building a 500G tank in the basement somtime in the next couple of years.. witch the tang will love..

25 Gallon Nano Reef,

Building a Overflow now to add a 30 gallon sump/refugi, currently has some corals in there.. Leather toadstool, green stars, buttons and hairy mushrooms.

Hope this gets everyone interested, So when i do post later on in more deatail about what i have.. you will want to read it as well as i really hope you are all going to be around to help me through out hte next few years with building my custom dream! ..

Untill then.. Nice to meet you all!

hi new person, welcome to nr! my nickname is tinyreef but i'm not compensating for it. :

my custom dream for reefing is a 300G tank, maybe more (still dreaming), viewable from four sides, 150G sump, 300~400 lbs of LR, surge controllers, cephalpods, clams, and deep blue water lit by metal halides and the power of the almighty!

:blush:

but my real custom dream involves rebecca lord but i don't think that applies here either. X)

how a bout a set up like mr4000.com ?

or maybe tiffany amber thesian........ hey one can always hope...... tiffany if you're listening call me.....

Archived