ReefCleaners.org

Question about trading

ReefininNY

thanks reefur, i meant to say a heat pack for shipping.. it is freaking cold in ny

tashayar has some, you should check with her.

She offered to send them out, no charge, to the people who are participating in the Coral Secret Santa.

cool, if things do not work out with the Nigerian prince and he wants me to ship some frags, I will hit her up...I just can't stand secret Santa.. I always get screwed :P

cool, if things do not work out with the Nigerian prince and he wants me to ship some frags, I will hit her up...I just can't stand secret Santa.. I always get screwed :P

Bah, humbug!!! :P

BTW, in a quirky turn of fate, it would appear that the Nigerian prince is attempting to screw me over too.

And again I say, Bah Humbug! <_<

Bah, humbug!!! :P

humbug???

I am offering him frags for free... right after I lost every tort and most the SPS in my tank in 2 days.... the week before I gave away a dozen superman monty frags to different people... I just don't like the crushing disappointment of secret Santa :o

humbug???

I am offering him frags for free... right after I lost every tort and most the SPS in my tank in 2 days.... the week before I gave away a dozen superman monty frags to different people... I just don't like the crushing disappointment of secret Santa :o

I was just teasing you, silly!

Feel free to send some Superman Monti my way...

Rule #1--SPOUSE IS ON A "NEED TO KNOW" BASIS!!!

(No need for this to be thrown up at you in an arguement sometime when the kids are in college...."Remember that time you sent that stupid ass, half wit Vertigo two powerheads and got stiffed? I'm pickin' the retirement condo.")

Unfortunately we have a very open relationship (well it's not unfortunate really)... I tell her pretty much every bone head thing I do! Better to fess up than to get caught. And with my decision making skills we'd end up in a shack in the middle of a swamp, not a condo!! Heck we also won't be retiring if she lets me make any financial decisions

Weeyabix,

What is his story with all of this? He sent me a message say he shipped the stuff on Wednesday or Thursday (which would be thanksgiving), and he can't understand why I didn't get it. I'm not sure about trades, but had I sent him a check or money order I could turn him into the usps for mail fraud.... Does it really need to come down to that?

Reefone,

Why do you ay it's no surprise? Bad dealings?

I told my wife how nice someone was on here, and that they offered to send me some frags for free I hust had to pick up the postage. Can anyone guess her response??

Unfortunately we have a very open relationship (well it's not unfortunate really)... I tell her pretty much every bone head thing I do! Better to fess up than to get caught. And with my decision making skills we'd end up in a shack in the middle of a swamp, not a condo!! Heck we also won't be retiring if she lets me make any financial decisions

Weeyabix,

What is his story with all of this? He sent me a message say he shipped the stuff on Wednesday or Thursday (which would be thanksgiving), and he can't understand why I didn't get it. I'm not sure about trades, but had I sent him a check or money order I could turn him into the usps for mail fraud.... Does it really need to come down to that?

Reefone,

I told my wife how nice someone was on here, and that they offered to send me some frags for free I hust had to pick up the postage. Can anyone guess her response??

"How much will it be?!"

You have to be kidding, right?

Are you F-n crazy????

Are you really that stupid?????

what are you, an a-hole?

Don't even think about it...

I'll pretend I didn't hear that.....

My Mother was right about you......

^^^^^^^^^^^ Any of those???

:lol:

J/K ReefinNY, I hope this all works out the way it should and you get what you were supposed to receive.

I think Weetie should be a Mod for the trade forum! LOL

She does make for a good fireman. ( Fire woman??)

Weeyabix,

Reefone,

See here for an important and comprehensive update:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...p;#entry1384103

I think Weetie should be a Mod for the trade forum! LOL

She does make for a good fireman. ( Fire woman??)

fireperson... you left out a few choice wife responces... most of which are not fit for print.

how about... if you have money for __________ then we have money to have my hair tinted... whatever the F hair tint is... como'n over here honey.... I will tint your hair for ya and it won't cost $200 like fransco charged :mad:

fireperson... you left out a few choice wife responces... most of which are not fit for print.

That's why I left them out..... ;)

:D

All good responses... And one was actually partially correct! First she asked me if I was F'in crazy, then she said "what so this person can take the postage money and screw you too" :)....

Well since Vertigo isn't accpeting messages from me anymore... Here is a reply to your last PM:

XXXXX,

Well I'm not ripping you off, and thanks for taking stuff from me when you had no intention of sending anything to me. We both know the truth. I was more than patient with you, I knew when you insisted on me sending first I was getting scammed! If you had just been honest to being with and sent me the stuff you had promised none of this would have happened! Did you get insurance and tracking on the last package you "sent" me?

Archived