inTank Media Baskets

coral banded shrimp

offsprg01

good idea for a nano or no? my tank is 5.5 gal. i already have a watchman goby, two red leg herms, and a nars snail. plus one unid'd crab of some sort. he won't come out long enough for me to get a good look at him. seems to be black with white stripes. (not a sally light foot) so could he be added. i'm thinking no. but one can hope. if not what's a good shrimp to pair with the goby?

gargoyleexotics

If you are wanting to pair something up with the watchman then you want to go with a pistol shrimp.

By the way, I have seen coral banded shrimp go after small fish and other inverts.

that's what i heard. i was afraid of that. so a pistol shrimp then hu? would a fire shrimp pair up with one? i have a strong distain for pistol shrimp. one ate my star fish! X) X) X) X) X) X) X) maybe a cleaner shrimp. dunno. the clear won't pair with watchman though. oh well. decisions desisions.

a coral-banded shrimpbaby......maybe ...with short arms.... i feel bad for them in nanos because their long tentacles-antlers-whatever have nowhere to go

No, but i woudl suspect them to be an issue though, knockin ###### over.....

I always wanted to get one of those Hermits with anemones on his shell. My scarlet has feather dusters... its pretty cool :)

Archived