inTank Media Baskets

is this the evil aptaisa?

blk_g20

Still doesnt work....

But, the second thing you are talking about sounds like a non photosynthetic coral, they can come on LR and do frequently.

descrice your possible aiptasia as best you can. Is it sort fo a red/burgundy looking anemone with slender tentacles?

the first one works if you cut and paste, couldn't get the second one to open tho.

how many of them are there in that pic ?

looks a lot like airtasia to me...

-skeletor-

the first link works if you copy and paste it. i dont know why the second doesn't, but the first one is the aptaisa in question.

what is airtasia? is it bad? theres new stuff popping out everyday and i'm sure there's plenty bad things. a quarter-sized snail also tagged along. and this morning i found another small snail, bout half the size of a dime. and what i thought was a rock turned out to be a clam of some sort cus it opened up...this stuff is fascinating.

Orange Crush

aiptasia isn't necessarily bad in and of itself, but it spreads like wildfire and stings corals near it. So yeah, in otherwords, it's bad.

Most peps will eat it. Some, I've heard, get useless peps. I love mine though.

I just bought a peppermint shrimp today for my 10 Gal.

Within 10 minutes he ate 2 aipatasia & pulled an orange worm from within the rock.

Just hope that's all he eats.

does anyone know if they eat star polyps? as I have them.

Archived