ReefCleaners.org

Looking for Glass

headtreads

i dont really give a rats asssss right now. i regret even getting into this mess that wasnt suppose to be a mess. but right now i have to defend myself since np sees me as a tool.

thats how the thread got closed at first, now i could see this one is going to get locked soon.

i reported him because he is personally attacking me. anyone that tells paul he didnt reply to their PMs, pauls gets on his knees and begs for forgiveness. i say something, he tells me GFY...which i highly doubt he means good for you.

i dont really give a rats asssss right now. i regret even getting into this mess that wasnt suppose to be a mess. but right now i have to defend myself since np sees me as a tool.thats how the thread got closed at first, now i could see this one is going to get locked soon.i reported him because he is personally attacking me. anyone that tells paul he didnt reply to their PMs, pauls gets on his knees and begs for forgiveness. i say something, he tells me GFY...which i highly doubt he means good for you.
The other thread got closed because I asked for it to be. You involved yourself in this thread, I had nothing to do with it. I had the other thread closed so I didnt have to sit and argue about it. You are kinda a tool because you keep smearing my name because you didnt get your way. Sorry that your feelings are hurt because I didnt get to you fast enough to suit you. You obviously have not been here long enough to understand the GFY comment, and I was not personally attacking you. The only thing you did was alert EVERY moderator on this site about a stupid GFY comment. Moderators have other things to do besides looking at a GFY comment. Lighten up a little........
so lemmie get this straight...you reported someone's post because they told you to GFY, but now you are telling np you hope he dies in a fire. hmmm... who's the mature one here?
exactly..........
i said it once and will say it again. paul you are a joke and should diaf. i dont really give a isht how many satisfied customer. you on my books are a fail.
WHO here is doing the personal attacking? Maybe I missed something.........
The other thread got closed because I asked for it to be. You involved yourself in this thread, I had nothing to do with it. I had the other thread closed so I didnt have to sit and argue about it. You are kinda a tool because you keep smearing my name because you didnt get your way. Sorry that your feelings are hurt because I didnt get to you fast enough to suit you. You obviously have not been here long enough to understand the GFY comment, and I was not personally attacking you. The only thing you did was alert EVERY moderator on this site about a stupid GFY comment. Moderators have other things to do besides looking at a GFY comment. Lighten up a little........

i wasnt talking about this thread, i was talking about the other one that got locked.

i am "a tool" because the way how you handled our situation. i did feel like i stepped out of line at first (back in the original thread that got closed) because of the respond i got from you. and im sorry for that, but i complained just like everybody, you told me to stop badmouthing you and get out of the thread. where is the apology you gave to everyone that complained? why am i the only one targeted? why didnt you tell everyone to stop badmouthing you and get out of the thread? why did you apologized? i didnt get one. i would of understand your situation if you had felt sorry you missed my email and explained why.

i only reported your post because of the smartass comment you made to me and i feel like im being targeted (which im probably am)

i take back those previous comments i made to you, anger over took me.

dont want to clog up this thread of bickering and arguments. this will be my last post on this subject...

bottom line, if you want glass, and dont want to wait around, find it elsewhere. you got a new months to wait, go to nano-paul.

Hello there,

I haven't posted too much on this forum. I wanted to build a starphire tank with about 3/8 to 1/2 glass. I heard Nano Paul can provided me with that. I want to do a step by step walkthrough while I build it for this forum. It's going to be about 13 gallons. tank is 14 * 14 * 16( 3pc 14 x 16 and 2 pc 14 x 14). I want to use black silicone and I probably will use the Perennator by Aqua Medic unless someone else has a better recommendation. i know silicone has been a redundant topic but I just want to make sure it's done right. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Thanks

IMO, 3/8 or 1/2 glass is overkill. i use 1/4 glass to build my tank with no bracing. its 15 high x 15 long x 18 deep. the current usa solana tank from what i see at the LFS uses the same 1/4 glass and it holds 30 some gallons with no bracing.

as for silicone, theres black silicone by all glass aquarium. your lfs might have them instock. ive seen petco have them in 3oz tubes.

IMO, 3/8 or 1/2 glass is overkill. i use 1/4 glass to build my tank with no bracing. its 15 high x 15 long x 18 deep. the current usa solana tank from what i see at the LFS uses the same 1/4 glass and it holds 30 some gallons with no bracing.

as for silicone, theres black silicone by all glass aquarium. your lfs might have them instock. ive seen petco have them in 3oz tubes.

Some peeple use 3/8" or 1/2" because they like the look of the extra thickness. Its not really needed, but like I said some people just like the look of it.

headtreads - send me a PM please.

i only reported your post because of the smartass comment you made to me and i feel like im being targeted (which im probably am)

Your missing the point. Your being a troll. The last two times I have been the the DIY forum you have trolled behind me and got involved. NOBODY else on this board has followed me around and did that. You made yourself a target when again posted in this forum again.

Apology? Are you serious? I dont apologize for things I am not sorry for, and the way you act I am not sorry you were not my customer.

I'm starting to wonder if n-p took so long to get back to disaster999 about his glass because he was somehow already aware of how much of a douche disaster999 was going to be about it, and decided we needed some entertainment around here.... or maybe not. But maybe.

neanderthalman

disaster was probably a douche in his PMs. "gimme glass nano-paul. gimme it RIGHT NOW".

Seriously, I'd like to see disaster banninated for his trouble. This has gotten to the point of harassment.

disaster was probably a douche in his PMs. "gimme glass nano-paul. gimme it RIGHT NOW".Seriously, I'd like to see disaster banninated for his trouble. This has gotten to the point of harassment.
agreed. Every time somebody mentiones nano-paul, this guy who has zero credibility comes in and starts harping on about crap.
Some peeple use 3/8" or 1/2" because they like the look of the extra thickness. Its not really needed, but like I said some people just like the look of it.headtreads - send me a PM please.
I used it because I wanted to just be damn sure it wasnt gonna break, since its going in an office at work. it's also been tempered after being drilled (c/o nano-paul)

Just goes to show that ya can't please *everyone*. All I've seen is good things about NP, except this one guy, and everyone is entitled to their opinions.

ANYWAY... what was this thread about? :rolleyes:

9293.jpg
OMG......I know what my dog is getting for christmas! :)
agreed. Every time somebody mentiones nano-paul, this guy who has zero credibility comes in and starts harping on about crap.I used it because I wanted to just be damn sure it wasnt gonna break, since its going in an office at work. it's also been tempered after being drilled (c/o nano-paul)
Thank you! :)
Just goes to show that ya can't please *everyone*. All I've seen is good things about NP, except this one guy, and everyone is entitled to their opinions.ANYWAY... what was this thread about? :rolleyes:
Thats so dang true. I am picky about who I do business with anyways because of people like this. Its just not worth it to me.

Archived