Coral Vue Hydros

how many gallons of ocean do we have collectively?

mikachu

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24,767.5 + 150 gal

total:

24,917.5 gal

+3 = 24,770.5

It appears that Mr. Microscope was posting as seabass was and the math got a little messed up. So, I will add mine in and correct the math along the way.

should be

+ 3.0 Mr. Microscope's

= 24,920.5

+ 36.5 mine

= 24,957 Total so far

ugh, subtract 200,000 from the current. The guy takes care of a tank that large, but does not own it. If you read the very first post, this is a additive thread to see how many gallons of "ocean" we have at our homes...

Oh jeez. Are we really taking this that seriously? What about tanks at the office? What about all the young posters whose parents technically "own" their tanks and pay for the electricity? Subtract them all! :lol:

steviejitsu

What do you mean by parents own their tanks? they take care of it, buy the corals, and buy the equipment?

Or, they buy everything and leave the water change to their kids? haha

I mean Mom and Dad pay for everything, but the kid takes care of the tank--feeds and selects the fish, grows the coral, cleans the filters, does water changes, etc.

If "Mom and Dad" is changed to "a large non-profit org", then that is my situation. ;)

I mean Mom and Dad pay for everything, but the kid takes care of the tank--feeds and selects the fish, grows the coral, cleans the filters, does water changes, etc.

If "Mom and Dad" is changed to "a large non-profit org", then that is my situation. ;)

Who cares who pays and who takes take of it.

Count the gallons but only count the gallons once regardless of who is counting the gallons. :unsure:

This is a post for total gallons from the NR community -- has nothing to do with who paid for what.

5567 + 40 + 10

= 5617

I've upgraded a few times since then, so I'll add in the difference from my new total.

26,525 + 51 = 26,575

(180+20+20) + 3 + 29 + 40 = 312 -50 for the volume I added above = 242

26,575 + 242 =

Archived