SaltCritters.com

Dosing -- I have a decision to make

jsw

Just got back and tested.

Wednesday night:

10-11dKh @ 440ppm.

Sunday night:

7dKh @ 420ppm.

The kalk obviously held up the calcium ok, but not so great on the alkalinity front. Everything looked healthy. Hopefully there won't be any major repercussions from the dip in alk. I've had some SPS go real sour with swings less than this. Stability for SPS really is that important -- at least in my tank.

I can't wait to get the dosing pumps hooked up.

No worries. I should've pm'd ya.

I've been on the run-around getting dosing pumps. Found a local deal on the Litermeter, but couldn't track down a remote pump local. It was going to take a little more cash than I wanted to get that running.

I ended up going with the eco models. I chose them mainly because of the 1.6ml/min drip rate for the B-Ionic. Still researching the DIY two-part.

No worries. I should've pm'd ya.

I've been on the run-around getting dosing pumps. Found a local deal on the Litermeter, but couldn't track down a remote pump local. It was going to take a little more cash than I wanted to get that running.

I ended up going with the eco models. I chose them mainly because of the 1.6ml/min drip rate for the B-Ionic. Still researching the DIY two-part.

Yah... I think I might go back to seachem(what I used to use). THe DIY stuff is soo wimpy its really starting to piss me off.

Archived