Pod Your Reef

What additives for 10 gal?

PufferGuy

Which additives would be best for my 10 gal? Im just going to have some LR, skunk cleaner,sally light foot, and a bubble tip anenome w/ perc clown. Maybe some type of small coral as well. I was thinking about getting:

Kent Liquid Calcium

Kent Microvert

Kent Coral Vite

Is this what i should get? Thanks for the help guys.

:)

sweet deal!! I just glanced at this post wondering ALL of the things i will need to add to my tank...and this is an all in one deal, i like it a lot. How far does the 16oz bottle go sammy33? (or anyone else who has tried it). I have a 7g, and was wondering how often you have to add it and how much at a time. Thanks!

Originally posted by katydidit

How far does the 16oz bottle go sammy33? (or anyone else who has tried it). I have a 7g, and was wondering how often you have to add it and how much at a time. Thanks!

The directions on Reef Soultion refer to using 1ml per 5 gallons of water. I have a 15gal tank with lots of LR and LS displacement. I actually only used about 11 gallons of water to fill my tank. I dose with about 2ml every week or so. I usually combine this with a "topping off my tank" session. I have a Kent marine Aquadose that I use for dripping.

Naturally the 16oz bottle (473ml) will last quite some time. I would recommend keeping it in the fridge.

Archived