ReefCleaners.org

ViaAqua 18g cubicle tank UPDATE

Goliath

Reefers,

Hello all, it has been about 3 months since my first post of my reef tank. Back then, I just added the live rock to the beast. Now it is coming along very well and I have to give alot of my credit to Xavier for showing me so much and to Lizbeth for all the choice LR... and of course all of you at Nano-Reef for the inspiration and help with the all to worn out newbie questions.

Link to old tank, so you can see the before and after pics:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...ht=cubicle+tank

I have several pics of the tank as it is now. The camera that took the new pics was having a really hard time taking good focus pics but you can still see what is going on.

Jeremy

Looks good.

Quick idea: trade the place of the mushrooms on the top left with the metalic green star polyps on the bottom left. That gives the feeling of a cave in the forest with mushrooms around the base and green moss on the top cave:D . Wait until all the shrooms cover the base and the sand. Will be kick ass. Just my thought ;)

Cyber

thank you Cyber, sounds like that could be a good Idea, I will see how that looks.

BTW, I love what you have done to your tank Cyber, looks amazing. Keep up the great work!

Jeremy

• 4 months later...

Archived