Top Shelf Aquatics

Oregon/washington frags?

liquidfunk

Im a nano newbie, but FOWLR regular. I recently set up a viaAqua 18 gal. I plan to add a fuge, and possibly a surge device in my stand I built.

My tank is ready for some frags, but since I spent it all on my tank, stand etc, Im looking for a good trade or cheap sale. I live in Portland Oregon, but am willing to drive for hours for a good cheap frag. I am headed to seattle july 8-12, and would love to trade with someone up there. I currently have a stock of xenia elongata, and a single shroom on a rock :)

Any seattle-onians have a LFS to recommend? Ill be at 1111 3rd ave, and would love to find a store to raid within a half hour or so ( not sure Ill have a car yet )

thanks!!!!

the forums at 'the reef tank' have a PNWMAS (Pacific NorthWest Marine Aruarium Society) there is a frag trade coming up on the 29th. most of the people are from oregon, there is a Puget Sound group aswell arround seattle

go here

Thanks so much for your help! I had no idea there was a local club, I had been looking ( not real hard ) but this sounds perfect! I live in Tigard, and this next meeting is probably about 10-15 minutes from my house!

Thanks Twobuck, I contacted Alice and got squared away. Ill see you in a week! I dont have any frags to bring, but I assume folks are prepared to give up a few for some greenbacks....

Since my reef is brand new, I dont have anything to frag, unless someone wants half a shroom :)

Archived