inTank Media Baskets

My new Large Nano...

MacnReef

Nice looking tank. I would also like to see the moon light setup. Are you planing on adding another water circulator of some kind? The reason I ask is because the top is looking a little "scummy-oily" whatever you want to call it.

JJ

The tank is acutally a lot more colorful than the picture makes it out to be but the camera I use is a piece of shiz-nit.

BTW, Thanx!

• 2 weeks later...

What is the definition of a Nano tank if any? And what are the dimensions of your tank?

I joined here to ask a few questions about a 24x20x18, but it looks like my tank is way too large to be considered a nano!

Your tanks looks fantastic by the way!

I like the two mounds/pinnacles... looking forward to seeing more frags attached to them and seeing your reef grow.

Sweet...:)

sear...I think a nano is really anything smaller than, lets say, 40g but some believe less than 20...who knows. That is why I said Large Nano...

reefyo...well, I just have to take the camera home. There is not much to see. It is just a little black plastic box with a 10K led in it. I am still trying to borrow the camera but it is catalog time so the camera is needed for some pics.

danano...me and you both!

Thanks MacnReef, The tank I am planning on setting up and asked a few questions about in the beginners forum is a 40g, so maybe that is why I havent recieved any answers, as perhaps the purists of nano reefing have decided I am not worthy! lol

Archived