Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FT: sinularia frag in Toronto

Masoch

Hi folks,

I think I'm in the middle of a nasty chemical problem -- started by a beautiful sinularia frag I rescued. The frag is schwacking my sea mat (but is leaving my other polyps, shrooms, and candycane alone). It's about 2 inches tall, pale orange, and has started branching from the base. It's doubled in size in just over a month, so you can say it's healthy ;)

I'm looking for shrooms (blue or green), some polyps, or even something in the frogspawn / hammer / torch family.

I'm in the west end of Toronto.

I'm attaching a lousy pic so you can have some idea of what this guy's like.

PM me...maybe we might be able to work something out. I'm in Iowa, but might be able to ship. I've got some euphyllia to send out if you want it.

Hi,

For the hassle + paperwork + fees involved, it's not worth doing small trades cross-border (even commercial-sized shipping between Canada and the US is a PITA).

Sorry!

• 2 weeks later...

are you willing to sell it ?

IF so who much .. Im north of you..

As for trade.. i dont have much yet.. My Shrooms are just starting to split..

Whoops -- I should've updated this thread. I already gave him away. However ... if you're into 'shrooms, look here . I can get you one of the reds, and I have a baby pinwheel I'm willing to slice and dice. In a while, I should also have a speckled green + some kind of furry shroom (maybe ricordia?). There's also the sea mag frag that's just starting to recover from the chemical warfare.

Gimme a shout! I love them 'shrooms ;)

Archived