Pod Your Reef

question regarding supergluing GSP mat on rock...

samstersam

I superglued the purple mat to a rock, but i didn't do such a good job...in some corners, it is dangling...but the main brunt (middle) of the mat seems to be glued in good..

regarding the edges that are loose and curling off the rock, will the mat adapt to the rock and the edges eventually stick to it naturally? or do i have to manually make sure there is tight glue on the edges of the mat?

thanks guys!

Don't worry about the edges. ONce this stuff takes off, and reached the edges of your rocks, it will actually start to grow in weird plates when it runs out of real estate. Just make sure a portion of it is secure, and you'll never be able to get rid of it.

I uesd a bit of discretion here by using the "kitty" reference, given that C-diddy has the email notification working again, and knew he'd probably be checking in.

However,your obvious obsession seems to have caused you to miss on the Steve Martin reference. Mr. Melzer did not miss it, but then again, with a newborn, kitty is the farthest thing from his mind. Or, if not, definitely the farthest thing from his fatherly groin.

Archived