SaltCritters.com

Pensacola Area ????

GulfCoastReef

GulfCoastReef

Anyone in the Pensacola area interested in selling or trading frags, LR, etc. I'm in the process of getting back into reef tanks. Planning on setting up a 15 or 20 gallon micro very soon. I have another local interested in starting one as well.

Im in Daytona, not Pcola, but Fl no less. Lemme know once you guys get established and perhaps we can bust out some thermos trading.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Mobile, about 45 minutes from you, and also would like to know when you guys get started up. The one thing, that grows like mad in my tank, that I could trade would be the pulsing xenia. But, be warned, it will take over quickly :)

Angel

hmmm koo.... right now i have a 49gal high that is up and running... i just put reef salt mix in my 5.5gal tank that i will soon post pics of... will you be willing to sell me a lil frag to get me started?? =) thanks

Well, I didn't know who koo was. Let me know when the tank is cycled completely and the xenia should be ready by then. If your interested, we may even be able to go halves on an order to a vender.

Angel

• 11 months later...
danielmiller82

Im from Pensacola. Im in the planning stages of a couple of tanks. a 5 gallon nano for work and a 75 gallon reef for my living room...should be a couple of weeks and i will have my reef started.

No i sure do not, just sign up on the board and make a message saying "hey new member", everyone will reply back. The club is totally free as clubs should be. We do alot of member trading and buying/selling among us. We also do bulk buying of things like carbon/phosphate sponge/filter socks, etc.

Archived