Top Shelf Aquatics

My new 65 gallon

jmarque

I decided to break down some of my nanos and start another larger tank. Its a 65 gallon aga with a black shaker style stand. lighting is an orbit extreme 4x130 watt power compact fixture. I had a D&D marine Typhoon skimmer but i had to remove it do to leaking issues. My future plans are getting a deltec mce600 to replace my other skimmer. I would like to get two koralia 3's or 4's to replace the maxijets. Tell me what you guys think or if you have any suggestions.

FTS

post-30022-1192223966_thumb.jpg

looks good i just started ba 65 gallon myself its in the large tank section of forums is that the lighting that your going to be running or are you planing on more? but it looks good

Thanks ibbrantan, I'm planning on keeping that light for awhile. I was going to get metal halides at first but I'm only planning on keeping larger colonies of softies so i think this light should work alright. My old camera doesnt do a good job showing how bright this light really is it could barely take the picture at all.

nice it looks good and with softies i dont think you need any more light i just got all my lighting ordered the aquascaping looks good. how much live rock u got in there?

Not sure exactly how much rock is in there but i think it was somewhere around 40 to 50 pounds . I just added a couple more pieces though. I got some updated pics, its a little cloudy from cleaning though.

post-30022-1192335883_thumb.jpg

post-30022-1192336247_thumb.jpg

Archived