SaltCritters.com

SeaMountains 10g

SeaMountain

SeaMountain do yourself a favor and buy low growing corals for the front and stalk type corals for the back. Nothing is more annoying to me than having a coral obstruct other corals veiw or lighting.

First of all, Nice setup looks real cool and laggoony :). I was wondering is that a Torch coral you got or some kind of anemone (bad sight :)).

p.s Keep up the good work and the tank will look great if you add soem zoo's and rics.

SeaMountain

Nice words coming from "Seasoned Pro's"! Thanks guys! :)

Did a quick WC over lunch and snapped a couple of quick shots.

Sunburst Zoos from straight from chrisaggie:

A few Chartreuse along for the ride on the left!

SeaMountain

And then a quick one of some Chartreuse Zoos also via chrisaggie - thnaks chris they're doing great! :D

I also have some floater polyps kicking around which I need to get mounted when I get some time... :

• 1 month later...
SeaMountain

Same Chartreuse Zoos after 6 weeks of ReefPlus. Compare these and the Sunbusrst to the pics up higher taken on 06/18/2003.

• 1 month later...

Okay... Gave away the Torch Corals and some LR to make room for some new additions. The new additions soon were also to include some SPS. Therefore a lighting upgrade is in order and I'm still messing around with that so here is what the 10g looks like as of today...

Edit: I was just comparing pics of the zoo growth today versus back in June. Although much has been moved and given away the zoo placement is still the same. Check the growth of the zoos in the lower right corner over the last three months with the tank pic above. Same with the middle and on the leftside of the tank. I don't notice the growth at home so this is cool!

I did add a new Cleaner... He goes by the name of 'PodMuncher'. A happy critter who follows me around the room from behind his glass swimming upside down and buzzes around like a hummingbird. If you don't have acleaner, by all means snag one up! This one is full of personality!

You're far too kind on the aquascaping props LIVEROCKER! All I did was yank out a few pieces of LR, grab up the Torch Corals and bag'em for a trip to a friends tank. Then I pulled the LR from the sides and piled it on top of what was left. Within the next week or so I plan on busting up the large piece which takes up maybe 50% of the bottom into 4-5 smaller chunks and some rubble for fragging a few more zoos with.

I have a 6 Line Wrasse enroute to deal with another 'pod explosion too. I'll add a few more pics as things progress again.

Still searching for a new light set up. For ease I mught just end up with a PowerQuad. That or the 2x40 with moonlight - still on the fence with which way to go. MH's would be nice but I'm too busy to crank out a DIY canopy right now... But for the right price any of you out there with one I might buy frommyou.

Archived