Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

new Current-USA all-in-one

calvin

I always love it when people drill a nice big hole in the front of their $400-600 dollar canopy. It looks soooo classy.

lol

that is a sweet AIO tank

Can that disco ball of a light be raised or lowered?

I just got this tank a few days ago, started cycling today!

Yes you can raise and lower the "hair dryer" two different ways. The entire pole can be slid up and down where it is attached to the tank, or you can raise and lower it a few inches using the wire that holds the fixture to the pole. I have been raising mine all day trying to get the temp to drop. I had it down really low at first, but was getting 85 degree water, so now it is a good 7" above the water and the temp is hanging at 81. I am going to need to add a fan I think at some point. Finnex makes a cool one for their 34g signature series tank. They are about $30 shipped. Anyways, I started a build thread for my Solana within this forum. Check it out.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sure your going to throw 6 discus in there too...... !

I am glad someone said something about that...

I love the pic...made me laugh...I tried my own discus police photo but its old now...

why do companies always show tangs in their promotional photos??? you really can't blame people for buying tiny tanks and throwing tangs in them when there are pictures of the same fish *right on the box*!

Agreed!

would it be tacky if i called the discus police too?

Not tacky, please call them...

Thanks for posting this thread it has been helpful in deciding which tank to start with.

Archived