Innovative Marine Aquariums

My 15g tank(only fish)

FishNemo

I am sorry, but it is people like you fishnemo1 that make me udderly sick. First of, by putting a a tang AND a foxface in to the same tank (A 15 GALLON TANK) is literally, trying to fit you, and another person, in a 10 x 10 bedroom, along with little annoying kids (the other fish). Along with 2 people who have to live in a very special, and need special requirements to live (your clam and anemone). WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU SERIOUSLY?! You are giving Chinese people a bad name, saying that we cannot keep fish in an AT LEAST acceptable environment. ACTUALLY, I am not sure if this is a cruel joke, full of photoshop, but if it is real, you are still sick and completely inhuman. Sell all of those fish, along with all your other fish. Get a life, get some fish books, READ UP BEFORE YOU BUY SOMETHING, THEN look back at how horrible and mean you were to those fish. ONLY WHEN YOU LOOK BACK AT THOSE FISH, WHO'S LIVES YOU ARE MAKING COMPLETELY HORRIBLE AND UNFAIR, I will at least respect you. Then, MAYBE you should start to take they hobby back up again. BUT FOR NOW. GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN, INSTEAD OF KILLING ALL OF THOSE INNOCENT FISH WHO'S LIVES YOU HAVE RUINED.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^ it's weird we don't get that angry when someone sticks a mandarin goby in a 12 gallon tank and kills it in two months.

I think the difference here is that theres 20+ pages of the same stupidity.... and he not only doesn't learn, he doesn't seem to WANT to learn...

nemo, can we have some new pictures of the tank. I'm interested in how all your livestock (clam and tang mainly) are doing?

You can find new pictures and new video on page 18. They are daylight pictures.

You can also find new pictures on page 23. they are night pictures.

The video is classic! Fish nemo has skillz at keeping fish at high density lol,cuz isnt that the goal of this hobby anyways?

Seriously though who would want to see,let alone keep all those fish in there and just watch them go around in circles? Its pretty reeftarded.

Seriously though who would want to see,let alone keep all those fish in there and just watch them go around in circles? Its pretty reeftarded.

Large fish just like tang and big angel, All their doing in tanks,not matter the tank is large or small, are only going around incircles and eat food( just like they swim in sea in order to search food.) Have you ever raised large fish just like tang or big angel? Have you seen they do anything else in tanks? Can you post some pictures of large fish doing otherthings?

Please post something you really have done. Don't judge anything only by your thought. This is not a myth forum but a fish furom. What you said should be proved by fact ,not by your thought.

I work at a major wholesaler in my country and i have plenty of experience with large angels,its also common knowledge that the are open ocean swimmers.Your the one that has shown himself to be ignorant lol. Your a fool and your tanks too small case closed.

I work at a major wholesaler in my country and i have plenty of experience with large angels,its also common knowledge that the are open ocean swimmers.Your the one that has shown himself to be ignorant lol. Your a fool and your tanks too small case closed.

We need you show some pictures to support your point. From your words above,we can't find anything about fish's doing in tanks. Can you really post some pictures of large tang and large angel doing otherthings besides eat and swim around in tanks?

I don't care whether you really is a major wholesaler.the only thing I care is when you show us the pictures. I think it is an easy thing for a man who clain himself has plenty of experience with large angels to show some pictures.

Just keep doing what u are doing its great your tanks frickin sweet lol. I wish i could have the same sucsess breeding large fish in high density,your impressive.

FishNemo1 I for one would very much like for you to stay around and keep taking lots of pictures to show us your progress. I'm sure this tank will be an example for the ages. ;)

-pinner

so thats the secret! I knew it was out there somewhere. I am glad spiderman is a nano reefer.

"hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe" - the answer to all questions.

Thank you Pinner,reefone,and deacon hemp.

Yes ,you are right,reefone. Now there are 2 large fish in my tank, I can't add the third large fish in the tank, unless I return one of the old to the store. Maybe I'll exchange some fish sevral months later. If anything new appears in my tank, I will update the thread.

Can't wait for the pics.

Also, I'm thinking about either a bull shark or a nurse shark in my sting ray tank. Anybody know which would be better?

My question is.....why stop adding fish i mean ur already at what 6 in a 15 gallon why not shoot for the moon and go for 10? i mean why now is it not ok to add one but up till now its ok?

Archived