ReefCleaners.org

Vannreefer's 120RR

VannReefer87

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Scarfish: I got the picasso's at my LFS that just got them in.

Shaggydoo: The Blonde Naso is doing great, real aggresssive eater...comes and snags the nori out of my hand before I can even get in on the clip.

Tank is doing very well...SPS is even showing signs of growth :)....might be ditching my current skimmer for one of the new Extreme Skimmers that are coming out in a couple of weeks. I really need to get a CA reactor so I don't have to dose so much. I'll take more pics when I get home for X-mas break. My Dad has been doing a great job w/ keeping the tank going while I'm away at school.

• 6 months later...

Ooooooooo!!! I likey! I want!!!!!

I love your rockwork and how open it all is. If I could start over that is the one thing I would change in my tank. As a newbie you let the LFS pick out your rocks not knowing what you need or how your going to scape it. By the time you figure it all out it's too late to move it all around.

Guess I'll just have to get another tank and do it right!

Great job on the tank. Your parents are lucky!

CollegeNano

Looks like a pretty sweet deal to me. Wish my parents were that interested in my fish addiction! Nice job.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Tank looks great

I like my AC JR there is a program for a heater chiller on there that I use but I only use the heater portion of it My tank temp stays really stable at between 79.7 and 80 with one heater it turns the heater on when the temp hits the low point and shuts it off when it hits the high point I love it since im a medic and always at work it gives me a real peace of mind when im gone for 48 hours at a time.

Archived