Top Shelf Aquatics

Sponsor special[is it worth it?]

The Unit

i looked into the sponser specials and the one from Coral Dynamics looked promissing..6 corals for the nano at 9.50 but then i calculated shipping and its about 42 bucks to have them shipped...does that seem a little high?

ive heard from nearly everyone who went with that deal that they were totaly satisfied. Ive been thinking about doing it myself.

oh yeah.

Shipping always makes the deal seem almost not worth it. Hmm $42............I dunno, sounds about right for 6 items.

i think im just used to buying from specials that say "free box"...or "free shipping"....kinda hurts though when the chipping almost costs as much as the corals

While we're at it. How about those " 2/ 55 Watt bulbs for $30 "?

That sounds like it's about half the price of Hello Lights if I'm looking at it right. I'm thinking of buying these unless someone talks me out of it.

Any takers?

HogWinslow

Oh and does anyone know how much longer these deals will go on for...if i can get some money for shipping im gona try it out...i have a shipment comint tomorrow but i think i can fit six more corals in my 2.5...:)

Im prolly gonna call Rick tommorow and try and get that deal.... however i can go to his house and pick it up. I only live 25 minutes from him. I wonder if he'll give me the deal since i dont need it shipped....guess ill find out.

Christopher Marks

I believe Rick plans to have the special until the end of June, unless he runs out of corals.

Originally posted by The Unit

Oh and does anyone know how much longer these deals will go on for...if i can get some money for shipping im gona try it out...i have a shipment comint tomorrow but i think i can fit six more corals in my 2.5...:)

I've ordered from rick a couple of times and the frags were nice sizes, quality pieces and I had absolutely no problems with the orders. Shipping is a bit pricey but it is still a good deal. I have a UPS account and a Fed Ex account and, when allowed, I use my shipping account and generally save a few extra bucks.

Archived