SaltCritters.com

new 65gallon reef in progress

ibbrantan

hey i just set up a new 65gal aga reef tank and took down the old 20 gallon check it out and tell me what everyone thinks all thats left is the metalhalide lights or more t5s but i cant decide post-19510-1191783189_thumb.jpg

i just got done tearing down the 20gallon and fraged out my zoas for the new tank im just waiting for the mh components to arrive so i can complete it i should have some pics up later tonight of complete setup

well its a diy im doing 2-150w 14k bulbs in my own custom reflectors and they will be supp with 2 39w actinic t5ho bulbs which are currently lighting the tank i should have all the mh lights next week so i cant wait

Fix that smoke alarm :slap:

Tank looks great...nice start.

Since you used rope instead of chain on the light fixture...I assume you can adjust the height of the light

right? Some kinda pulley system?

Izzue

Fix that smoke alarm :slap:

Tank looks great...nice start.

Since you used rope instead of chain on the light fixture...I assume you can adjust the height of the light

right? Some kinda pulley system?

Izzue

haha i had to pull the smoke alarm cause the smoke from the bbq was blowing back in the house and yes the light is able to be raised for servcing of the tank no pulleys just use the hooks works good

well the rest of the lighting should be here tomarrow so i'll post the rest of the pics and show some of my corals off! cant wait for the parts to get here i cant sleep lol

well here is one of my pics of some zoas under the new lighting tell me what you guys think also any id on these would be great they are more pink and blue in person

post-19510-1192754043_thumb.jpg

also any id on these ive been told that there purple people eaters but not sure either

post-19510-1192754151_thumb.jpg

Archived